Friday, June 29, 2012

A Avó a Bordar

Driving around for a bit with The Lovely Daughter so I will be entering your underpart of the internet intermittently for a couple of weeks, starting tomorrow. The power of automation will supply you with posts when I am not around.

Please learn this before I get back.



Estava o Julio em seu lugar
Veio o cachorro lhe cutucar
O cachorro no Julio
O Julio no Alípio
O Alípio na vaca
A vaca no avô
O avô na galinha
A galinha no galho
O galho no gato
O gato no rato
O rato na aranha
A aranha na mosca
A mosca na avó
A avó a bordar
Tic Tic Tic

Ó acabei!!
[fim]
Cocoricóóó

2 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Will there be a quiz? Because I don't think I can take the presha.

Hamish Mack said...

You can't make me learn Spanish!!! That's worse than Hitler!!