Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Film?

I love this shit:
It wasn't the evil god Loki who defeated the Avengers last week; it was the slippery fingers of a projectionist.

The new film "The Avengers" ran into a glitch at a recent press screening, according to The Verge. The digital file of the movie being readied for the press was accidentally deleted by the projectionist. Though one would hope certain safeguards would be in place to prevent such a hiccup, apparently deleting a digital copy of a film is no different than deleting any other type of file.

No word on why the file couldn't be recovered or why there was no backup. But the press had to wait more than two hours for the film to be downloaded again.
You won't be stumbling around in a vault somewhere discovering a whole bunch of ones and zeros that collectively form a complete copy of Metropolis. Also I support this trolling effort at a bus stop near that place where I buy booze:



I want to correct that graffiti EVERY GODDAMNED TIME I SEE IT. Troll, you have revealed my nature and I am ashamed.

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Ker Smash seemed to be speeled right.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

GRRR!

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

"I'm Thor!"

write underneath that: "Maybe your stupid metal costume is too tight."

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

To be fair to Loki, he's really more of a trickster figure for much of the Eddas- he just veers off into some really heinous shit when his jealousy of Baldr consumes him.

M. Bouffant said...

Izzat Ernie Hemingway growing out of Bobbo's goatee?

Not to mention the headband guy. Spooky.

Substance McGravitas said...

They were both fairly confused by my picture-taking, headband guy being somewhat artificially confused beforehand.