Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I Did

Roy has been Noticing Nordlinger lately, so what the heck, journalism is theft and so on and so forth.

The start of paragraph 1:
A few days ago, I mentioned
The start of paragraph 2:
And I said that that reminded me of
The start of paragraph 3:
Then I recalled
The start of paragraph 4:
Anyway: Just one more, which I thought of this morning.
There is a fifth paragraph in which someone other than Jay is credited with an observation (in parentheses), but it's notorious racist Mark Krikorian so no redemption there.

Actual item irrelevant and somewhat repellent.

4 comments:

Hamish Mack said...

I distinctly remember someone telling that monkey feces, when thrown, has more insight than wing nut welfare ravings.

fish said...

Actual item irrelevant and somewhat repellent.

irrelevant repellent could be useful on the post below.

mikey said...

Meh. It's like Oatmeal. Dood.

It's just poo.

Bring it, monkeys.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

MMfA has been stealing the Gateway Pundit from the Sadlies.

Also.
~