Monday, December 7, 2009

The Pain That Is Unnecessary



Arnold on becoming a champion:
The only way to be a champion is by going through these forced reps and the torture and pain. That’s why I call it the torture routine. Because it’s like forced torture. Torturing my body. What helps me is to think of this pain as pleasure. Pain make me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure. And so when I am experiencing pain I’m in heaven. It’s great. People suggest this is masochistic. But they’re wrong. I like pain for a particular reason. I don’t like needle’s stuck in my arm. But I do like the pain that is necessary to be a champion.

8 comments:

Smut Clyde said...

I don’t like needle’s stuck in my arm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

tigris said...

I don’t like needle’s stuck in my arm. But I do like the pain that is necessary to be a champion.

The "necessary to be a champion" needle[']s go in the buttocks.

Substance McGravitas said...

I'm of two minds on correcting that. Seems to imply his accent.

J— said...

You want pain? Watch this all the way through.

Perhaps Austrian Death Machine could include some of these lines on their next album.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I came to Rio for Carnival.

Say Ouchie!


ADM material all the way.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

It is so sad to see the girls move his hands away as he grabs them.

guitarist manqué said...

You want pain?

Owww! Jeez J-- what did I ever do to you?

M. Bouffant said...

Ah-nie just doesn't like it when they're STUCK in his arm. Or when they break off in his arm. Or bottom.