Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prescriptions Over the Internet

  • Argonaut said,

    August 15, 2008 at 2:53

    [...]

    My neighbor, in our Blue neighborhood, has a bumper sticker: “Drill Now, Drill Here, Pay Less.” It’s on the bumper of a Yukon XL. My question is, do I sneak up and slap a home-made “DICKHEAD” sticker on the bumper? Do I approach them with faultless logic in a friendly and neighborly way? Do I throw pig’s blood on the vehicle? (No, wait a minit, that’s for people who wear fur coats. Sorry.)

    What do I, a Dirty Fighting Hippy, do?????

  • ____________________________________
  • lawnguylander said,

    August 15, 2008 at 4:09

    What do I, a Dirty Fighting Hippy, do?????

    Get a power drill and drill a pattern spelling out the words “here” and “now” into his SUV. Now.

  • 1 comment:

    Lawnguylander said...

    I haven't seen Argonaut posting in a while. Geez, I hope he didn't get arrested. Should I have said I was just joking? Even if I wasn't?